What's new

one tone

Picketwire

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was young, long ago, my mother would tell me, "Don't ever do that again!" Her voice was very steady and one tone or frequency. I understood completely without her raising or lowering her pitch. She didn't need to draw pictures or give me numbers, I knew what she meant. I'm not quite there with my Tesoro's yet, but I am getting there. Happy hunting!
 
That is a good analogy. I'm with you there. Im in the process of learning the differences in the single tone of the Vaquero.
There are differences.....takes time and attention over many targets to learn......but that single tone with its subtleties can
tell you a lot.
Good luck to you!
 
The more hours you put in, the more you'll realize that you are hearing nuances that you didn't even know earlier were in the tone.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom