What's new

Only a month into 09 i already hit a goal LOL im stupid happy.....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
I have been doing nickels real hard for the past 4 months with some real nice results. I set a goal for myself to get a V nickel this yr, however i didnt think i would be able to b/c i have searched a ridiculous amounts with no luck. I was alittle burned out with nickels so for the past 2 weeks ive realaxed with them. Today i picked up 106.00 in hand rolls. Only the 5th roll in i hit my goal of a V nickel. 1910. I know its not that big of a deal but im still real happy.
Keith

Ps. i also got a box of pennies and 240.00 in dimes. Il report the results when im done. Hopefully theres more V's
 

Attachments

  • DSC02655.webp
    DSC02655.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC02654.webp
    DSC02654.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0
I'd LOVE to find a V. Great find. :thumbsup:

HH
 
I think finding a" V " in a roll of nickels is a big deal. A big congrats on that one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Awesome find man WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: shes a real nice clean one to congrats on hitting your goal
 
WOW!!! That one is a million times better than the ones I've found or others have found!!!!!

-Codes
 
WOW!! Now that's a big deal and in great condition.
COOL FIND!!!!!!!!
 
OmegaMan said:
WOW!! Now that's a big deal and in great condition.
COOL FIND!!!!!!!!

Hell yea!!!! Congrats!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Well done Master. One day I am going to be like you

Darth Walker
 
It really is in good condition, great find. Congrats
 
Congrats! Very nice V nickel.
 
Wow! Nicer nickel than I have ever found!

I haven't coin roll hunted since 1963. Dad would periodically bring home $100.00 in rolls, and my sister and I would eagerly pluck the indian and mercury heads for our collections. Dad would occasionally bring quarters, and we cherry picked the OLD ones. (I don't think he wanted us to get too rich, as our allowance in those days was a nickel a day!)

Great memories!

:coffee2:
 
Congrats to you and HH. Hope your next one comes sooner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom