What's new

Only one roll at the bank today

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
I stopped by the bank today to dump some of my collected change, and decided to check for any rolls. Asked for halves, and the vault manager said they only had 1 roll. So I felt relictant, but I told her I would take it anyway, and $100 in nickles. She comes out with only the halves, and told me there were no nickles. So I stepped out, opened the roll, and saw SILVER. My first silver half dollar!! And not only one, but SIX of them. So my first silver halves came from the only roll in the bank, and I am one happy camper!
They are all 40%, but so waht, theyre mine....*gollum*.

Anthony
 
Upvote 0
Grats man! I'm happy for you!

That first silver half is BEAUTIFUL thing.

I hope this is the first...well... first SIX of many!

~Dave
 
Nice job N. Kudos on your first silver half/halves. Always take what they have even it is just one roll....which now I know you will....lol......even if it is your own dump....ha.....just kidding.....I did that once..... :-[!!!!! Didn't find any silver in those darn rolls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom