What's new

Only one set today

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if possible repeats or not....making a mess in my pelts today! Is the first one a swirl? Second one seems more unusual of a ribbon. Third is a transparent gold base and last, is this a baseball? Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8288.webp
    IMG_8288.webp
    635.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8289.webp
    IMG_8289.webp
    671.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8290.webp
    IMG_8290.webp
    531.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8291.webp
    IMG_8291.webp
    484.3 KB · Views: 107
I'd agree with swirl on the first one. Not sure what the second one is. The next two are pelts for sure but I never really looked into what requirements there are for one to be a baseball. I think it's just a white base with fairly straight ribbons that meet neatly at the seams, so if that's right, I would say yes.
 
Second one is translucent blue. Just a bo? I feel it is more than that for some reason. But I mite defer. LOL.
 
Yeah, that one is hard to read. I find a lot of people call a lot of NLRs rainbos when they are plain. This one does seem to have a heavier, thicker glass that runs deep in the ribbons like a NLR. Might be!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom