What's new

Operating temperature on Garrett AT Pro

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at my owners manual to see if there's an operating temperature due to previous post I read here and I was wondering is there an operating temperature listed on the gear AT Pro I did not see one in my operators manual
 
My owners manual for the Teknetics Brand says 14-122 degrees F ....-10 to +50 C
Probable about the same... although i`v had mine out in colder temps than that .
Gary
 
The AT will work at -14. It doesn't even complain when it's that cold like I do.
Peace
 
Last time I was out in 0 degree weather the AT worked great but seemed to drain the batteries a lot faster.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom