What's new

Opinions Needed - Garret AP Pro

fjrox

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I would like to get some feedback as to the ease of use, discrimination capiblities, etc before I purchase an AT Pro. It is relatively new and I want to know if they got all the bugs out or if there were any problems in the field. I want to use it on the beach and in fields for coin and relic hunting. I appreciate your input. Thanks
 
Hi and welcome :hello:. If I were you I would look in the Garrett section, there have been quite a few posts on the AT in there :icon_thumleft:.


hammered
 
I also would advise you to look on the Garrett section and look at all of John's reports on the AT Pro. There are quite a few YouTube vids on it. I have mine but haven't been able to take it in the water yet. Max of VA has used his in salt water with no problems. You could wait till spring time but that means you'll miss out on some fun in searching any snow banks. :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom