What's new

Opinions needed

wisconsinACE

Full Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Trego Wi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
I am in the market for a smaller coil for my AT Pro but the question is do I get the 5 x8 or the 4" sniper? I hunt very few manicured lawns, I do hunt trashy farm sites and very brushy locations. Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Happy Hunting!!:occasion14:
 
"Very brushy locations": get the sniper. I own an AT Gold, which came with the 5x8 and I got the sniper for getting between rocks and brush. I'm really happy with it.
 
Nel Snake seems to make people very happy.
 
AT Pro - Search coils NEL

AT Pro - Search coils NEL

Check the specs your self from them, I think the Snake performs has better ratings.

Also there is a user here TrashureSeeker, you can look him up on youtube as well. He uses the Snake is some pretty heavy littered areas.
 
I have a sniper coil and love it.
 
The sniper coil works very well in tight areas and trashy places. The 5" x 8" in more open trashy places.
 
The 5x8 will give you more ground coverage, but the sniper coil gets into any spot, and is even better at working in and around trash. I have both, but if I could only have one it would probably be the 5x8.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom