ARC
Emerald Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 40,567
- Reaction score
- 151,010
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tarpon Springs
- Detector(s) used
- JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Wow old thread.
Lets review / update shall we...
Ok ... ring is long gone...
And my girl cashed MOST of her collection last couple years.
She is down to a few now she wears daily.
BTW... I exaggerated how much she wore :P
Lets review / update shall we...
Ok ... ring is long gone...
And my girl cashed MOST of her collection last couple years.
She is down to a few now she wears daily.
BTW... I exaggerated how much she wore :P
Since I read the whole thread not realizing it was that old... What did you ever do with that ring anyway scrap or replace the garnet? Enquiring minds want to know.







