NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does anyone have an interest or deep information on the Order of Christ. I want to know if there may be any connection with them and portuguese Timor. I know 200yrs may be between the start of the OoC and the portuguese taking charge of timor.
Thanks

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Does anyone have an interest or deep information on the Order of Christ. I want to know if there may be any connection with them and portuguese Timor. I know 200yrs may be between the start of the OoC and the portuguese taking charge of timor.
Thanks
Did you "google" it...?

OP
OP
marticus

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I did a bit of googling. I know the portuguese and the dutch really settled and built up timor in the 1500s as part of their shipping trade empire. Also when the templars fled the holy land in the 1300s and came to portugal in the early 1300s they changed their names to the Order of Christ.
I know alot of guys on here are well informed on the templars and such. Figured someone might already know of a possible connection

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

bjcvieira

Sep 25, 2015
LIsbon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I'am Portuguese and i study the order of christ (templar order renamed) and what i can say to you is that every portuguese colony was discovered by the sailors of the order and almost with no exception they discover the territory years before it was "oficialy" considered Portuguese, so there is a big chance in sailors of the order of christ being in Timor.

Regards,

BV

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
All correct; KT did become OoC, and Columbus was OoC, having access to the "Sailing Maps" of the KT. Look at the front sail of Columbus's ship... KT "Cross". As I WAS a Master Mason in my younger years, we are told that "we" are "friends" to "PIRATES & CORSAIRS" (in the 3rd Degree Lecture), I think... HA! LOTS of "Nautical stuff" is indicated... YET! FEW understand... heh.

bjcvieira

Sep 25, 2015
LIsbon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Yes in my opinion and personal study i have no doubt that Columbus was Portuguese and was a member of the Order of Christ, he was an infiltrated agent working for the Portuguese crown in order to distract the Spanish from founding Brasil, there are several books about this with solid facts, and his signature code is a enconding used by the Templars and Order of Christ.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think he used the OLD "sailing maps" of the KT to "convince" the Royal Crown to sponsor his trip... to look for the Americas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions