What's new

Ordered a Fisher F70

Coinsteamer

Greenie
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found a dealer not to far from where I live. I went to his home/shop and he showed me his Fishers. After doing some research I went ahead and ordered a Fisher F70. It should be here tomorrow. :headbang:
 
It's a sweet machine. I love mine!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Very happy with my F70 :icon_thumleft:
 
F70 is a amazing machine .U will enjoy it
 
I have owned only one detector before and that was the Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II. I cant wait to test my new F70 tomorrow, (I hope I get it tomorrow) even if I can only hunt small patches of ground :P.
 
great choice. you will love it. it's a light waight go all day machine. get a 11" DD if you can.
 
I got the detector yesterday, but I also caught a cold :(. Hopefully the snow will be gone when I get better.
 
Good luck, happy hunting and have fun, it's a fun machine in the right ground.
 
I took the detector out today but it started raining :(. I had a plastic bag covering the control panel but the battery pack was uncovered. After I took the detector inside I looked in the battery slot and it had some really small droplets of water inside. How sensitive are the components in the battery pack? I wasn't outside very long but im extremely paranoid now. I air tested it and it still seems to work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom