What's new

Ordered My First Box Of Halves & Got A Silver Dime

Ryan1979

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
Ordered My First Box Of Halves & Got A Silver Dime

I ordered my first box of halves today and they should be in on Thursday. I had a little pocket change so I bought $45 in dimes. Only keeper was a silver '64. I also found a '43 wheatie and (2) car wash tokens in the discard chute of the coin counter. So, not bad for doing almost nothing. I can't wait til the halves get in.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Ordered My First Box Of Halves & Got A Silver Dime

Congrads on the keeper and rejects and good luck on the halves...Post your finds when you get them!
Pepperpump ;D
 
Re: Ordered My First Box Of Halves & Got A Silver Dime

I hope you've already started explaining that whats in that box is still $$$$ LOL. Don't forget the helmet haha. Good luck, HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom