What's new

Ordinance department civil war experimental small arms

luke_00

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
348
Reaction score
865
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordinance department civil war experimental small arms book

I found this today at a moving sale. The book was made in 1856. They lady i bought it off of was selling a lot of her grandfather's things. I was thrilled when I saw this book and I only payed quarter. I think it is awesome with all the experiments they tried out for the civil war. Enjoy! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448132592.713945.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448132626.608893.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448132702.695695.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448132795.509533.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448132825.293513.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Wow! Great find and price!
 
Name looks to read W.C Hammond Jr......Joe McDonough
 
See the History of Geauga and Lake counties Ohio.....Joe McDonough
 
We're here to help when we can.....Joe McDonough
 
Very cool with the inscribed name...research time!
 
I'll give you ten times what you paid for it . . . ! Very cool. Would LOVE to have that!
 
Really neat! I would read the whole thing! :thumbsup:
 
It is a great deal for civil war relics knowledge. Thanks for sharing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom