What's new

original simplex, no upgrades, connecting 9x5 coil

Wild Colonial Boy

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
612
Reaction score
880
Golden Thread
0
Location
the nearest ditch
Detector(s) used
equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I have original simplex, purchased dec 2019. no upgrades, I tried connecting 9x5 coil and got a wall of noise and EMI type sounds

do I hve to do upgrades, before attempting to use this coil?, is there any thing written up about this

Thanks
 
You may have already received an answer outside of this post, but if not, is it the SP24 coil that you are trying to use? If so, be sure to check and adjust your settings as the sensitivity/frequency might be set too high. If none of that works, assuming it's the correct/compatible coil, it could be an issue with the coil itself. Best of luck to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom