What's new

OT....how to remove audio from video I made???/

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
4,909
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Deeptech Gold gain, Vista X, and Warrior, also Tesoro Outlaw, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I made a video last weekend. Had a terrible-sounding bearing squeak in the Sweep Jig. I'd like to just remove the audio portion, but don't know how to do it. I've been using "Movie Maker", and it allows the narrative to be louder than the movie sound, but no where does it give the option of just removing, or canceling the movie audio track. Any help greatly appreciated.
Jim
 
Use "sony vegas" sir
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom