Matteo La Boccia Sr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 292 Reaction score 220 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2009 #1
Ant Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2006 Messages 3,404 Reaction score 554 Golden Thread 0 Location Cali Detector(s) used Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE Mar 27, 2009 #2 The parts in the last photo looks like parts from the inside of an old odometer or similar gauge. Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2009 #3 Interesting relics from the crash site, but I still am nearly sure you are going to have to contact someone with the military to identify the crash site, or the manufacturer. Monty Upvote 0
Interesting relics from the crash site, but I still am nearly sure you are going to have to contact someone with the military to identify the crash site, or the manufacturer. Monty
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Mar 27, 2009 #4 I've hunted fields in the UK where bombers crashed trying to return to base. My advice is to run away. Far, far, away. It will drive you nuts. Daryl Upvote 0
I've hunted fields in the UK where bombers crashed trying to return to base. My advice is to run away. Far, far, away. It will drive you nuts. Daryl