What's new

Ouch

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I can hardly find a half dollar at the banks these days so I have been focusing on dimes. Slim pickings so far this week as I have searched about $600 in hand rolled dimes and only scored one Rosie.

What does this all mean? I think it means that I am about to make a very major score (just trying to be positive).

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I once picked up six boxes of dimes and four were skunks.Only happened once though. There have been some big dime scores found.
Who knows, you may very well be the next to score one.
HH
Rich
 
Found $500 in customer rolls 2day- teller told me they were turned in by guy who searches them- 'you still want them?', no I do same thing- let her keep them (it was at a B of A), did find 230 dollars more at several Banks all clads but 1 1967 in a tellers tray 2day.
 
seems like you got some overlap with another crh'r
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom