What's new

Ouija Eye, man I'm cursed now!

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
4,271
Reaction score
15,142
Golden Thread
2
Location
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479443225.948448.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479443261.032683.webp

I'm guessing this is the first Ouija eye find on Tnet. I thought I had the mother of all gold / diamond necklaces, but the ouija cursed it. No 14k stamp... but my first necklace.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479443739.427284.webp

Only keeper is the wheat penny. If I can remove the curse my 8 year old will like the bling.

Forecast has 1-3" of snow tomorrow, so this may be last dirt dig for a while, but I have a few beach trips coming up over the next 6 weeks.

Thx!!
 
Upvote 22
What, you superstitious?? :laughing7:
 
ghost_large.gif
I WANT MY OUIJA EYE BACK!:laughing7:
 
ACK! VPNavy is stuck in time!! It's Halloween every day! :laughing9:
 
Cool finds! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Nice.. I'm praying for more warm weather in PA I'm not ready for the cold winter!:censored:
 
got one at a school this summer, marked "Hasbro"
 
th (30).webpGive up the Ouija Eye"
 
You got in a hunt before it snowed.
Still a nice looking necklace. Congrats!
I did not realize the game piece was metal. The ones i have seen were made of plastic.
 
Chuck it off your property; seriously. I went to an estate sale recently and picked up a bunch of silver charms for a song. One of the charms displayed the satan salute (index and pinky fingers extended). I immediately threw it away!

aj
 
I've found some creepy stuff too in fact the wife would not let me bring it in the house. I hope you shake that curse... fast. Happy hunting :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom