tamrock
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
The weather this last week was pretty nice and it's a great time to take the dogs on a walk or ride my bike around on the miles of trails and open spaces we have here. I see the Eagles off in the distance are still taking care of their nest, so I assume all is good there. Soon they should start sitting in this dead cottonwood that overlooks a lake and then I can maybe get some good shots of them? I've been getting out in the morning and evenings, as it's a wonderful time of the year this spring season is. Lots of little new born prairie dogs, baby birds and bunnies here and there in all this green.
Attachments
-
bike 052118 7.webp2.4 MB · Views: 99 -
bike 052118 5.webp636.1 KB · Views: 81 -
bike 052118 1.webp2.1 MB · Views: 87 -
walk 052318 1.webp2 MB · Views: 88 -
bike 052118 9.webp2.3 MB · Views: 85 -
walk 052418 1.webp2.7 MB · Views: 86 -
walk 052418 3.webp750.2 KB · Views: 87 -
walk 052418 2.webp1.9 MB · Views: 99








