Out detecting for the fist time in at least three years...

Thonolan

Mar 20, 2003
Port Huron, MI
My old Fisher 1235-x detector quit working a few years ago, but this year I ordered a new Fisher cz-3d. I actually haven't gotten it yet, the company I ordered it from sent me the wrong one. But until my cz arrives (supposedly on tuesday), I'll use the quicksilver that they sent.

Anyways, I did a bit of hunting today at an old "hunted out" park and found three wheat pennies ('10, 44' and '44) and a modern canadian coin over a five our period. Not bad, considering how rusty I am. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to trying again tomorrow.

p.s. -you guys wouldn't believe how stiff I am right now.

Upvote 0

detector dave

Dec 23, 2007
between Cadillac and Big Rapids
Detector(s) used
whites 6000 & spectrum
I go hunting every year as much as i can, the first time I got out this year after winter by legs, back, and arm heart for 3 days and I am only 37 years old, My back hurts right now from going out today.

OP
OP
T

Thonolan

Mar 20, 2003
Port Huron, MI
detector dave said:
I go hunting every year as much as i can, the first time I got out this year after winter by legs, back, and arm heart for 3 days and I am only 37 years old, My back hurts right now from going out today.

Yeah, I'm only 38 years old, and my back and arms are very sore. Plus I've got a nice sunburn to go along with the stiffness.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, just to let you know, i'm up in the thumb

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions