What's new

out for a hunt with bad chad couple of buckles and a wierd token and this belt plate

keystone82

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
345
Golden Thread
0
Location
ny
Detector(s) used
whites 6000di and whites mxt pro ,xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we hit an area that had sum old foundation, first one I got this buckle 7.webp8.webp9.webp

then we hit the next one I got this3.webp4.webp5.webp6.webp

then we hit are last site there was a lot of trash then I hit what I thought to be a silver quarter or a lc cuz I get the same reading and it was only 3" down was this token1.webp2.webp

so then I hit the back I think and got this11.webp12.webp
 
Upvote 22
fantastic digs! that token.... never seen one like it.
 
everything I've found on the net says the token is from 1905 and is attributed to Anna Eva Fay, a magician. I guess it's a token from one of her shows. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Eva_Fay

don't know anything about the plate except it's obviously Masonic
 
not sure what type of belt buckle that is
 
Awesome stuff, and the belt does have a freemason sign on it
 
How did u research and discover the site
 
Really nice finds, and in great shape. Congrats and happy hunting.
 
Nice finds thanks for sharing
 
great buckles, im stumped at that last one, never seen one before, that bell is a real nice one too!!
 
hoping to get back there today, still looking into that belt plate and coin
 
Nice digs and sure hope you find out more.
 
Keystone82, did you find any more info on that belt plate or that token?
 
yes bad chad jewelerguy was right on again about the token, as for the belt plate still cant find one like it
 
THE MAN IS IN 1800S TERRITORY . DANG SURE LIKE THE SASH BUCKLES , BOY THEY SURE ARE SWEET.
 
Last edited:
thanks sutphin. you ever seen a belt plate like this or know anything about cuz I've looked and looked cant seem to find one like it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom