What's new

Out of hibernation/ First hunt of year first silver

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SE Michigan here.

Woke up early sunday, sometime in the noon, and saw my shadow, which has no
​
significance whatsoever. But I did see that a goodly amount of snow had
​
melted leaving lots of bare spots. Got out my digger and went to the front
​
yard, stuck it in the ground and decided to go mding. Of course I was
​
halfway to my silver site at the metropark before I realize I left my digger at home
​
thought about going back for it, but decided to use my spare. My spare digger
​
has a wider blade ( but also a serrated edge for roots), but worked out all right.
​
My silver site was almost completely free of snow. The digging was mostly
​
easy, much of the soil only slightly damp, sometimes it was mudding
​
w/ standing water, and my last hole I dug or tried to was frozen solid, I plan
​
on getting that target soon.

[attachment=1]

Hope you all could get out, or are able to these next days.
Good luck, HH.
 

Attachments

  • merc09.webp
    merc09.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 151
Nice finds!! Love them Mercs, glad you could get out. HH Dan
 
B/B where have you been? Dang, I wanted first silver of the year. Congrats on getting out.
 
BandB1,
first hunt of the year :thumbsup:

Silver is always nice.

have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE
 
Thanks DanMI, Fistfulladirt,Shermanville, and Thompy.

Been hibernating, somehow managed to read 6 books since mid december.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom