relichunters

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Re: Free Metal Detecting Stickers

More people than expected sent me addresses, hope I don't run out.

Tricia, they are white background with black graphics/text. There is two detectors crossing each other, with some writing in it, hard to explain the design. They are pretty cool tho.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PM sent hope you still have some....Matt

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you have any left, that'd be cool. If not, no worries at all. :)

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I'd add... I received mine. :)
Thank you for the stickers relichunters. :thumbsup:
...and I can't say I've heard of that site before. :wink: I'll check it out though...

Bran <><

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
I'm a sign man by day, and have a wide format solvent digital printer with contour cut capabilities. If you can supply me with artwork, I can supply you with a few hundred stickers "for the cause"... just shoot me a PM and let me know if I can help.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigwater said:
I'm a sign man by day, and have a wide format solvent digital printer with contour cut capabilities. If you can supply me with artwork, I can supply you with a few hundred stickers "for the cause"... just shoot me a PM and let me know if I can help.

Man, you need to get with Marc (the owner of the site) and get together some sweet stickers for TreasureNet members!!! It'd be cool to slap some T-Net stickers on a ton of my stuff, since this is where I spend most of my time anyway! lol

Bran <><

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
I think I'm too much of a newbie on this site for Marc to give me the time of day. I've offered other services to Marc already, and never gotten a response from him.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigwater said:
I think I'm too much of a newbie on this site for Marc to give me the time of day. I've offered other services to Marc already, and never gotten a response from him.

Well I'm sorry to hear that man... but no one here is too new to give their expertise in the areas that they know best, to strenghten & build upon this great group of people who already call this site home. Plus, I think Marc's had a full plate lately in life. I believe he's currently over seas as well.

Bran <><

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Hey, I don't take offense. Like I said, I run a sign shop for my day job, but at night I maintain internet servers. I have four of my own discussion forums, and maintain servers for about 20 other forums and 200 or so websites. It's mostly mundane work... takes maybe an hour or two out of my night to handle all of it. I had simply offered to help him turn those 1500 or so visitors that are on this site at any one time into more revenue than the paltry $33.00 per month of revenue his site is estimated to be earning now. Of course, I never heard anything from him, and I didn't expect to really. I tend not to pay attention to newbies showing up on my sites offering to help either. "I know what I'm doing and don't need your advice. Leave me alone." (That's not what Marc said to me... that's my attitude when I get offered help. Marc never even answered which in a way means he has more patience than I do)

But I'll still help out with some stickers if you guys need them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions