What's new

Out with L4S gettin sunburnt for 5hrs - Pix added

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out again with Lookin4seated on a very hot and very humid 5 hour hunt. We found lots of silver and lots of wheaties and also a couple of indian head's while metal detecting. Thanks for watching, enjoy.

​
 

Attachments

  • 00001.webp
    00001.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 00002.webp
    00002.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 00003.webp
    00003.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 00004.webp
    00004.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 00001.webp
    00001.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 00002.webp
    00002.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 00003.webp
    00003.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 00004.webp
    00004.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 224
Re: Out with L4S gettin sunburnt for 5hrs

The video? Fine as always, but the finds really rock! Great hunt guys!
 
Re: Out with L4S gettin sunburnt for 5hrs

Another fine piece of visual artistry you have bedazzled us with ... :icon_thumright:

And the finds ... :o :o :o

Congrats ~ Al
 
Gloria and I are jealous of all the good luck you are having! We got moved to Puerto Rico but havn't had a chance yet to get out on all these beaches here. Since we have yet to see anyone mding on the beaches, hopefully the future finds will be plenty.

Steve
 
wow thats a great day of digging, congrats.
 
Whoa, great hunting guys! :thumbsup: Love those big silvers!!!!

Now pound that place into submission. ;D
 
Great video Kermit. The finds were good to both of you. AWSOME!!
 
Great video as usual. You've gotta slow down L4S, he's killing everyone. Spike his water or something.
HH
John
 
Wow guys!
Awesomazing group of finds.

As a newly inducted member of IFAH (I Found A Half), I know just how you felt finding that half, L4S.

And congratz on getting out of the silver drought Treasurefiend.
Video was great as usual although that sunburn thing at the end - almost reminded me of an old coppertone ad... ;-)

http://www.tvacres.com/images/coppertone_rollingstone.jpg
 
Good hunt not many old parks left that WL is awesome :icon_thumleft: Good finds nice video also Dd60
 
dirtyJohn said:
Great video as usual. You've gotta slow down L4S, he's killing everyone. Spike his water or something.
HH
John

That's just the ticket....I'm going "super slow" :thumbsup:

If you spike my water, I might find twice as much 'cause I'll dig EVERYTHING! :laughing7: :occasion14:

We just got lucky with this little spot. All the old coinage was coming from a small area, and I just hit it from every direction possible, super slow.
 
VERY cool vid!. . . glad you're silver drought is over (I know what that's like)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom