What's new

Outside our house

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,910
Reaction score
14,198
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started to pull in the driveway and here’s a owl on the overhead wire
 

Attachments

  • A9DD795B-2656-406C-AD81-F281EE58FE4D.webp
    A9DD795B-2656-406C-AD81-F281EE58FE4D.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 94
A nice looking one. I can always hear them but never see them outside.
 
Looks like a barred owl. They can make some wild sounding noises. Gary
 
Armstrong,,Hi thanks for stopping and for the privilege of your time,,I drove by and saw this ,,pulled in the driveway got my wife and drove down to show her,so so cool
 
Gary Hi thanks for the privilege of your time,,I drove up the driveway and told my wife to get in the car and drove down and it was still there,I have never seen one before
 
Trezurehunter,so so cool to see outside here,it’s the first sighting for me,take care out there
 
Great pic Bill, owls are more often heard than seen in our area. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing,
Dave
 

Attachments

  • A9DD795B-2656-406C-AD81-F281EE58FE4D-crop-crop.webp
    A9DD795B-2656-406C-AD81-F281EE58FE4D-crop-crop.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 71
Very nice. One summer I had an big owl, a snowy, lived in the trees behind my home. All night long and all summer long he screamed every few minutes, a shriek that could be heard even with windows shut. He moved on after that summer and I was thrilled to see him go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom