What's new

over 2 Hours with texjim at the North Woods today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,237
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled.webp

DSCF0001.webp

DSCF0002.webp

DSCF0004.webp

DSCF0005.webp

DSCF0006.webp

DSCF0008.webp

DSCF0009.webp

This was my Gas rebate

DSCF0001(2).webp

other finds my Trash

DSCF0002(2).webp

also some Aluminum, Brass, Old Chrome
and maybe even a bit of Gold

DSCF0006(1).webp

A ladies Watch

DSCF0008(2).webpDSCF0010.webpDSCF0014.webpDSCF0016(1).webp

3 Toasted wheats

1938
DSCF0004(3).webp

19??
DSCF0008(4).webp

1920
DSCF0014(2).webp


B.P.O.E. Pin
[Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks]

DSCF0004(2).webpDSCF0006(2).webp
quarter for size
DSCF0002(3).webp

1928 Merc

DSCF0002(4).webpDSCF0003(1).webp

Hammered 1920 Merc

DSCF0008(3).webpDSCF0014(1).webp

and on the way home road treasures

3/4 inch x 18inch piece of pine

DSCF0001(1).webpDSCF0002(1).webp

12" x 12" Glass ?

DSCF0004(1).webpDSCF0007.webpDSCF0005(1).webp

and 12" Basket
DSCF0008(1).webpDSCF0009(1).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Nice finds! Your 12" x 12" piece of glass looks to be a cutting board since it has the four nonslip rubber "legs" on the back. -Garbageman
 
Nothing like a couple of old silvers to top off a hunt. Congrats! I see a creek on the map - do you ever venture into the water? Still hitting 90 degrees here, so I plan to hit a couple river spots this weekend myself.
 
Nothing like a couple of old silvers to top off a hunt. Congrats! I see a creek on the map - do you ever venture into the water? Still hitting 90 degrees here, so I plan to hit a couple river spots this weekend myself.

no I haven't even looked to see how fast it is flowing.
but wouldn't trust destroying my Explorer by going into it
 
You had an awesome day. Even got a cool Easter basket.
 
You had an awesome day. Even got a cool Easter basket.

lol yes I think you must have brought me some good luck along :laughing7:
 
Nothing wrong with that hunt. Couple silvers and a few relics. Good day
 
Looks like an adventurous day! Cool finds--thanks for sharing! --Lisa & John
 
As long as one of us has luck it's cool to see it come out of the ground.
 
OVER TWO HOURS!?!? Wow! Looks like you're gathering speed now! It might actually be worth a trip up the road now to give those North Woods a try with you. ;) LOL

Isn't it funny just how hard we work nowadays to find a couple dimes? Few pennies? I bet most of my bosses would be shocked! LOL

Great post!
 
OVER TWO HOURS!?!? Wow! Looks like you're gathering speed now! It might actually be worth a trip up the road now to give those North Woods a try with you. ;) LOL

Isn't it funny just how hard we work nowadays to find a couple dimes? Few pennies? I bet most of my bosses would be shocked! LOL

Great post!

Yes I'm slowly getting enough exercise to extend my Hunts.
My guess by Next month, something like snow will Have me going backwards again :(
 
Good job jeff!, that's a fun day for sure, always love the drive home when I have some silver and some old wheats to take with me!
 
Looks like a good day, I'm glad to see you snagged some silver!
 
JEFF STARTED RUFF AT THE BEGINNING AND GOT SWEETER TOWARD THE END ..
 
Yes I'm slowly getting enough exercise to extend my Hunts.
My guess by Next month, something like snow will Have me going backwards again :(

Bite your tongue Jeff!!
 
Back on the silver trail i see
 
Bite your tongue Jeff!!

Yea I thought I got the Bad word today on my Future Health.
Went to take My heart Med today at noon & My bottle was empty.

I take 3 Pills throughout the day, Which means 90 Pills a Month.
after trying to figure out How I could be out after 10 Days,
I looked at the bottle.My doctor who just Quit only Renewed me for 1 Pill a day.
which when it comes to heart meds is like a kick in the teeth to my energy without pain level.
so after an irate questioning of the pharmacy as to why this was done without any warning to me.
& a phone call to the Medical Center asking Why he would do this 9 months after
My last Visit without any heads up. They decided It was reckless & Probably an Error :BangHead:
I hate getting Old, My nerves can't take this crap :tongue3:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom