ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 21, 2018 Thread Owner #1 All I could see of a sleeping screech owl that sometimes sleeps in the shop rafters, and a little bunny behind the house..I think it's a cottontail. Attachments 33444.webp 107.1 KB · Views: 103 00333.webp 318.6 KB · Views: 104 Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
All I could see of a sleeping screech owl that sometimes sleeps in the shop rafters, and a little bunny behind the house..I think it's a cottontail.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,421 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 21, 2018 #2 Great shots!
cactusrat Hero Member Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 510 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 21, 2018 #3 I bet the owl would love to see that bunny's babies. Nice pictures.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #4 Thank you for sharing!
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 21, 2018 Thread Owner #5 cactusrat said: I bet the owl would love to see that bunny's babies. Nice pictures. Click to expand... I believe you're right, but they also keep the mice population down.
cactusrat said: I bet the owl would love to see that bunny's babies. Nice pictures. Click to expand... I believe you're right, but they also keep the mice population down.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #6 Nice photo's. Thanks
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2018 #7 When I read the title of the thread, I thought, "Oh, this could be bad!" I am glad they were separate pics! I would love to see an owl. I am sure we have them. The bunny is cute!
When I read the title of the thread, I thought, "Oh, this could be bad!" I am glad they were separate pics! I would love to see an owl. I am sure we have them. The bunny is cute!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2018 #8 good pics really cool