What's new

Ox Knob?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this one of the safety knobs that would have been screwed on the horns? ::)
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 334
A water pipe joint that is fixed to the side of a tub?
I am sure the hessian/rope type stuff inside, is for a water proof joint.
Maybe a gas fitting?
Yep just guessing .... ;D
 
Upvote 0
AKiwi said:
A water pipe joint that is fixed to the side of a tub?
I am sure the hessian/rope type stuff inside, is for a water proof joint.
Maybe a gas fitting?
Yep just guessing .... ;D

I think the rope type stuff is just old roots from being in the ground.
 
Upvote 0
oldsledz said:
AKiwi said:
A water pipe joint that is fixed to the side of a tub?
I am sure the hessian/rope type stuff inside, is for a water proof joint.
Maybe a gas fitting?
Yep just guessing .... ;D

I think the rope type stuff is just old roots from being in the ground.
Your correct, it was a piece of hay. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom