What's new

P5 Works

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Back out on the pasture this afternoon, once again using the p5 prog on the Deus. In the book it say's P5 goes deeper on copper coins. I would say it does !. These two George II copper halfpennies were nearly a foot down. They were stuck together. Think P5 is the prog. to use after a site as been cleared using P3. Robert.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6762.webp
    IMG_6762.webp
    387.5 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 18
Nice Finds :thumbsup:.
Will have to give it a try this weekend.
Thanks
 
The lower frequence works! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice! If your going that deep learn a few words in Chinese...just in case.
 
The lower frequence works! :icon_thumleft:
Ive been using 4Khz a lot lately. Trying to avoid the tiny pieces of junk, and the book also said the lower the Freq the deeper it should go.
I just checked P5 = G-Maxx 8Khz, 3 TX Gain.. When running 4Khz it is auto set to 3TX Gain.
 
Ive been using 4Khz a lot lately. Trying to avoid the tiny pieces of junk, and the book also said the lower the Freq the deeper it should go.
I just checked P5 = G-Maxx 8Khz, 3 TX Gain.. When running 4Khz it is auto set to 3TX Gain.

I'm using 4Khz all day as it is the frequence of the G-maxxII i hunt with and i'm very pleased with the results. I loose some of the tiny silvers tho, thats the downside....
 
Finding those coins at that depth is amazing.Makes me wonder what I passed over through my years of detecting.
 
ROBS FINDS ARE STACKING UP . COOL COINS.
 
Nice Rob! Nice to see that new program slamming some nice deep coins. I found their brethren today. 1738 KG2.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom