What's new

pa caves of interest

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,836
Reaction score
76,277
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
23 Aug 1930, Sat
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
 

Oldest​

​

Wheeling Times and Advertiser​

15 Aug 1846, Sat · Page 3

000aaa.webp
 
cool That didn't come up for me
 
I’ll have to find the older article by here’s one from 1833! It used to be called Laurel Hill Cave briefly
 
ok Newspapers . Com

Aurora General Advertiser​

Philadelphia
13 Mar 1797, Mon · Page 2

Has that Article :coffee2:

I only Searched for mentions of

"Delaneys Cave"​

 
"Laurel Hill Cave" Newspapers . Com

24 Matches · "Laurel Hill Cave"​


1885 to 1978

 
chronicling america 22 results 1893 Up to: looks like maybe 1922

 
Last edited:
I remember my parents taking me to Crystal cave.
 
I Believe Crystal cave is the only Pay Cave I've been in.
once as a kid. once in this Century with friends.
don't remember any others
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom