What's new

Pa. Clovis

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the past 35 years i only found 3 fluted points and only this one is complete. It now resides in the Fogelman collection. Found in central Pa. and appears to be Nellie Chert or could be a local chert as there are numerous chert sources locally. Found 1985 and 2 1/2 inches long.
 

Attachments

  • e 2.webp
    e 2.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,482
Upvote 0
Great find/artifact! I am looking at yours, and would love to find one. Very nice clovis. Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Holy crap that's a nice point. At least it ended up in a good home. Great point.
 
Thanks for sharing! Always interested in PA points. I had the good fortune of meeting a guy in a field last year...we hit it off and I've since been over to see his collection. He had the base of fluted point. Other than that, never enountered one here on the western side of the state. Congrats. What county?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom