What's new

PA Ghost Town Group Video

TreasureWriter

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
147
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Well...we had a good year as a group.
I don't know the tally....but we found an awful lot of things....made a lot of friends....and had a lot of fun.

Check out the video of our first year 2012. Hope you'll join us in 2013!

 
Bravo....well done Treasurewriter ....can't wait to see whats next!
 
You guys made some nice finds. You got more out of Peale than I did. I detected there a few times. For some reason I found a lot of harmonica reeds at Peale. My brother and I dug some privies out there and we got some nice bottles. Someone beat us to most of the outhouses but we found a few that were missed. The size of Peale is impressive but unfortunately the residents didn't live there long.
 
Looks good Treasurewriter.
 
You guys made some nice finds. You got more out of Peale than I did. I detected there a few times. For some reason I found a lot of harmonica reeds at Peale. My brother and I dug some privies out there and we got some nice bottles. Someone beat us to most of the outhouses but we found a few that were missed. The size of Peale is impressive but unfortunately the residents didn't live there long.
ridger you are right about size....so much area to detect that I would think there is still areas that have not been touched there!
 
I will say i enjoyed the video good interesting.......... But very slow moving i almost went to sleep watching it........Of course i am up in age so that could be the problem... Maybe..or Maybe not....
 
I will say i enjoyed the video good interesting.......... But very slow moving i almost went to sleep watching it........Of course i am up in age so that could be the problem... Maybe..or Maybe not....

Keppy I appreciate your honesty....But I think for his 1st video here it was pretty good!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom