What's new

Painted turtle and a muskrat..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I finally snuck up on a few soaking up the warmth..

K1600_044.webp

K1600_138_InPixio.webp

K1600_061.webp


I see this one from a good 200 ft.+ and thought it was a snapper until I zoomed in on it,danged BIGGEST painted I ever did see..

K1600_045.webp

K1600_066.webp


Newly hatched geese..

K1600_142.webp


Almost forgot this..

K1600_123.webp


A shot of each..

K1600_124.webp

125.webp

That muskrat dove down 3 times and brought back eats.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Please don't play that muskrat love song.
 
You must have been very slow and very light footed! Great pics! I really like the one with the Muskrat and turtle.

~Sis
 
You must have been very slow and very light footed! Great pics! I really like the one with the Muskrat and turtle.

~Sis

I think the bright sun was on my side.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom