Pandora silver on a Friday PM commute

pepperdawg

Dec 25, 2014
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped at a spot on the way home Friday afternoon – had about 30 minutes only to work - most of my digs are like this.

A tiny bit of silver – got a mixed hit w AT about 6” down bouncing between 82-83 and 76-77……

20170623_161418.jpg

Found a bead first with the beautiful whitish silver we all love – saw the 925 and an “ALE” hallmark. Poking around the plug found another unmarked bead – non silver.

Was hoping to get a string of these but that was it. Kept coming back to the area hoping for more - but nada.

Got home and googled the "ALE" – Pandora’s mker mark – cool (I guess)

The google says its a Jared Rose bead:
http://www.jared.com/en/jaredstore/pandora-silver-rose-charm

20170623_171925.jpg

20170623_161400.jpg

Nevertheless a needed June silver – as no silver has shown itself since May 24.

Hope to get out again a few times this weekend as schedule/honey-do list permits

Thanks for reading – HH

Last edited:
Upvote 7

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cute little silver trinket you got there mate. I love silver jewelry. Nice recovery on the smaller target.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a spot on the way home Friday afternoon – had about 30 minutes only to work - most of my digs are like this.

A tiny bit of silver – got a mixed hit w AT about 6” down bouncing between 82-83 and 76-77……

View attachment 1465124

Found a bead first with the beautiful whitish silver we all love – saw the 925 and an “ALE” hallmark. Poking around the plug found another unmarked bead – non silver.

Was hoping to get a string of these but that was it. Kept coming back to the area hoping for more - but nada.

Got home and googled the "ALE" – Pandora’s mker mark – cool (I guess)

The google says its a Jared Rose bead:
Jared - PANDORA Rose Charm Sterling Silver

View attachment 1465125

View attachment 1465126

Nevertheless a needed June silver – as no silver has shown itself since May 24.

Hope to get out again a few times this weekend as schedule/honey-do list permits

Thanks for reading – HH
Polish it up and buy the bracelet for it. You are half way to a nice xmas present for the Significant OTHER!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread