What's new

Panther tanks battlefield. Digging up first tank parts.

willyfog1938

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
64
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austria
Detector(s) used
XP ADX 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the last days of 2016 we went to hunt down a PANTHER tank wreck. We found a huge tank battlefield where the german panzers fought the red army and we were told about a tank wrecks on that place in the 1945-1946. So we get there to find some evidence and we found them :) Next year we will return to find even more pieces of the tank.

 
Upvote 0
I was a tank crewman for 4 years. I wish I could hunt with you guys, I might help identify some of the items you are finding! Very cool!
 
Hi, thanks! ;) We plan to get there again soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom