H hellokelly Jr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2019 Messages 28 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Hello, I'm hoping to get some identification opinions. Found in a grassy park area in Minneapolis, MN. It is attracted to a magnet and seems to be oriented (I think?)... The lighting has made the color/lightness of the rock a bit exaggerated. Thanks in advance!
Hello, I'm hoping to get some identification opinions. Found in a grassy park area in Minneapolis, MN. It is attracted to a magnet and seems to be oriented (I think?)... The lighting has made the color/lightness of the rock a bit exaggerated. Thanks in advance!
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 15, 2019 #2 Terrestrial.
H hellokelly Jr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2019 Messages 28 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, Terry!