What's new

PARK FINDS 5-08-10

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WENT BACK TO THE SAME AREA AND FOUND SOME MORE COINS. 19 WHEATS , 1902 IH AND A 1939S MERC. ALSO A PICTURE OF A LEAD INDIAN I FOUND LAST WEEK.
 

Attachments

  • P1030699.webp
    P1030699.webp
    45 KB · Views: 194
  • P1030701.webp
    P1030701.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 203
Nice finds Mike,
I seem to be missing the picture of your lead indian... or any pictures?
 
Way to keep pulling them from that location Mike!
 
Nice goodies Mike!
 
Nice Indians again ------- YOU ARE CHEFFF OF INDIANS !!!!!!!!! ( crayzy horse ? )
 
Nice finds Mike..You're Killin the Indians & silver as well
 
Great hunt, Mike!
 
etrac007...

Your assortment is a delectable dish for our discriminate palate ... :icon_thumright:

The lead Indian deserves positive accolades alone ... BRAVO

~ Al
 
I'd take those finds on a GOOD day anytime :wink:

Sweet hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom