Park finds big silver and much more!

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Made it back out to the new park I found, I am begining to think its not seen much in the way of detectors the way the coins fly out of the ground.Of the one hundred acres I have only touched a sliver of it as its mostly wooded and still under snow and ice. I have only one small area thats been exposed to direct sun and its melted off enough to do some digging. These finds all came from Sunday afternoon and are as follows.....1952 Ben Franklin half dollar,1887 seated dime,1925 merc,1944 washington quarter, 1957 rosie,1946 rosie,1891 IH,1902 IH, 1900 IH, 1907 IH, a sterling saint christopher medalion, and a token for Green River Whiskey. The token is pretty cool and its from around the 1900 era. Hope you all enjoy these, I have to go pray for warm weather so I can explore the rest of this park!

HH
Slipperyjack47

Attachments

• Ben_and_friends_1.jpg
    Ben_and_friends_1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 924
  • Bens_injuns_1.jpg
    Bens_injuns_1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 921
  • saint_christopher.jpg
    saint_christopher.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 928
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 931
Upvote 0
Very sweet...what's even more awesome is how much of the park that you didn't even touch... :o Looking forward to seeing your future finds!

Wow Jack i dont know how i missed this post! Congrats on all that silver! The seated looks awesome, as does the Ben Franklin, congrats on the BIG SILVER!!! Awesome hunt and im looking forward to see what else you can pull from this great spot. keep it up and HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those coins would make my year, just the seated alone would do that. :icon_sunny:

WOW!! Incredible location that you've found.
Congrats on all those great finds.
HH

John

Nice digs Jack! Congrats to you! :thumbsup:

As mentioned in an earlier post , your afternoon would be my year , Outstanding finds - and to think you have a

a hundred acres to hunt - You have found heaven on earth my friend ! Argentium.

"Coins flying out of the ground". My new favorite statement, lol! Wow good luck on that new "little" spot you've got there Jack. Can't wait for future posts! FFD

If your finds are from only a small sliver of a 100 acre park and the finds continue at this rate through out the park you will need a wheel barrow to hold everything you are going to find. It's really great!! Keep us posted. love the stories it helps to keep me going. HHHH

Nice gold mine. Cant wait to see what you get next!!!

Saint Raphael and Green River Whiskey?
That would be the hangover from Purgatory!

Great finds!
Looking forward to the Spring Thaw Treasures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back