Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #1
Thread Owner

Kimsdad said:Holy cow, Goio!![]()
![]()
![]()
If you're ever in the area, I need a lesson from you!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

tmanfromtexas said:Thats a great haul GOIO!! To bad I had to work today or you might have only found 1/2 of that. LOL. TMAN...
Kimsdad said:Holy cow, Goio!![]()
![]()
![]()
If you're ever in the area, I need a lesson from you!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

Sorry I had to take my SUV in for service....(It was last Friday or Today,,and I was getting to the end of my Oil change milage),besides........I did get that HORIBLE Hatch-back squeak fixed today..................Goio said:I had no hunting buddies todayso I decided to go hit a couple of parks
got my 50th silver coin today also.

I think GOIO is saying 42 since he last posted he had 208......Which would put THAT DOG @ 250Lookn4seated said:Congrats on an amazing haul!![]()
That puts you at 50......for the month, right?![]()
litefire56 said:Kimsdad said:Holy cow, Goio!![]()
![]()
![]()
If you're ever in the area, I need a lesson from you!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Uh Neil,,, that wouldn't be a lesson. More like a major a@@whooping!!!!![]()