What's new

Long time til the next 50th anniversary!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured out that it is a very long time until my next 50th anniversary. And, I've not handled this one very well. It's getting tougher and tougher for me to get out. But, I decided to just go and do today. (Mostly, to see if I still can.)

Nothing much to write home about. 🤷‍♂️

I'll leave it to you guys, whatcha think?

IMG_20260915_210737.webp
IMG_20260915_210939.webp
IMG_20260915_210805.webp

Was hard work! 🥵
But I survived.

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 15
Thanks folks, for all the support and a great place in which to share!

That lil button just above the rose has me intrigued. Any ideas? 🤷‍♂️
 
I figured out that it is a very long time until my next 50th anniversary. And, I've not handled this one very well. It's getting tougher and tougher for me to get out. But, I decided to just go and do today. (Mostly, to see if I still can.)

Nothing much to write home about. 🤷‍♂️

I'll leave it to you guys, whatcha think?

View attachment 2265301View attachment 2265302View attachment 2265303
Was hard work! 🥵
But I survived.

Thanks for peeking!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom