What's new

PARK HUNT 6-12-10

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TRIED A NEW PARK WITH POCKETSPILL,OLDERACTOR AND CLADIMPALER. FOUND A 1896 3 KOPEKS RUSSIAN COPPER COIN ,1880 IH , 1889 IH AND A 1905 IH. WENT TO ANOTHER PARK AND FOUND SOME MORE WHEATS FOR A TOTAL OF 20!
 

Attachments

  • P1030728.webp
    P1030728.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 167
WTG on pull'in those I.H.s and that Russian copper WOW!!
 
Good hunting Mike!
 
Nice finds Mike. I wish you would have posted that Kopeks earlier. I found an 1869 1 Kopek Saturday and didnt have any idea what the heck it was. LOL. It took me a while to figure it out. I saw yours and thought wow that is too cool for us to both find one in different parks. TMAN...
 
WHEN I FIRST PULLED IT OUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A LARGE CENT , ALMOST ABOUT THE SAME SIZE!
 
etrac007 said:
WHEN I FIRST PULLED IT OUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A LARGE CENT , ALMOST ABOUT THE SAME SIZE!

that will stop your heart for a second. LOL. Mine was the size of a nickel. I thought I had a V for a second but maybe next time. TMAN...
 
Great hunting with you again Mike! Those indians just can't hide from you!
 
Great Russian & U.S. copper :thumbsup:. . . my first thought about that Kopec would have been a LC as well :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom