What's new

PARK HUNT EARLY ON SUNDAY!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 OF US ARE MEETING AT A PARK AT 6AM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET US SEND A PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE LOCATION!
 
I'll meet you up there at 6, gotta be done at 9 too. Wife won't let me use my get out of church card this week.....damn!
 
Sorry I couldn't make it there Mike... got up at 5am, my mind said yes but my body said NO! ;D
 
6am? Why do you guys get up so early? Ever heard of sleeping in?
 
Hey Jason, you ever been to that park after wake-up time? Early in, early out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom