What's new

Part of a watch?? Any idea how old and value?

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got this at an estate sale, just curious how old and what it might be worth?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200729_232041057.webp
    IMG_20200729_232041057.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
That's real nice and looks old. Is it silver? Any marks on the back?
 
Upvote 0
Sterling 2 on one side sterling 3 on the other
 
Upvote 0
I bought one similar some time ago made of silver and gold. It came from Mexico and I'm guessing they were made around the 1950s & 60s. Here's another example I found a picture of. I believe Peruvian silversmiths also made engraved watch band like it also.
 

Attachments

  • 4160e112bb94cd88b878a99b81e4a5c3.webp
    4160e112bb94cd88b878a99b81e4a5c3.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Upvote 0
923 sterling maybe. Check Google.
 
Upvote 0
Tamrock, that's really cool. It's almost exactly the same. They're really pretty. I only paid $4 for this one. I have no idea what it's worth though.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom