Electricbutter

Jul 4, 2017
Turners Falls Ma
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have a whisk with one of the separator tensioner thingamajigs on it that we can compare it to? Thanks. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510963511.333510.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510963527.725120.jpg

randywa

Sep 29, 2017
S.W. Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The whisk my wife says I'm not supposed to play with is identical to that. She caught me before I got a good measurement, but it's just under 3/4" with 10 holes for five wires.

Upvote 0

randywa

Sep 29, 2017
S.W. Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta ask.... what did you do to get banned from the whisk?

I found out one of them would fit the drill chuck. I was using a lot of shellac that week. I thought it worked pretty good. I guess she forgot who I was when I asked if I could use it. It was only a year after The Great Egg Beater Mixer Incident. Who knew it was her favorite kitchen tool of all time. The way she acted that day kinda made me want to cut the cord off her electric mixer. Now I have my very own whisk and egg beater in the paint cabinet. And no girls allowed in there.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Electricbutter

Electricbutter

Jul 4, 2017
Turners Falls Ma
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The whisk my wife says I'm not supposed to play with is identical to that. She caught me before I got a good measurement, but it's just under 3/4" with 10 holes for five wires.

Haha, I’ve been banned from cleaning relics in the kitchen for a while now. Thanks taking one for the team.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread