washingtonian Gold Member Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 6,509 Reaction score 12,900 Golden Thread 0 Location Puget Sound Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Whites DFX Nov 10, 2019 #1 Hey folks, I find these things in sidewalk strips once in a while and I can’t quite remember what they are. I’m wondering if they’re part of an old car but not sure. Any thoughts on this one? Thanks for the help! -W
Hey folks, I find these things in sidewalk strips once in a while and I can’t quite remember what they are. I’m wondering if they’re part of an old car but not sure. Any thoughts on this one? Thanks for the help! -W
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Nov 10, 2019 #2 Model T points contact Attachments Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 8.39.51 PM.webp 75.8 KB · Views: 65 Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 Upvote 0
washingtonian Gold Member Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 6,509 Reaction score 12,900 Golden Thread 0 Location Puget Sound Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Whites DFX Nov 10, 2019 Thread Owner #3 creskol said: Model T points contact Click to expand... Perfect. I thought I remembered this being part of a model T. Thank you!! Upvote 0
creskol said: Model T points contact Click to expand... Perfect. I thought I remembered this being part of a model T. Thank you!!
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 11, 2019 #4 creskol said: Model T points contact Click to expand... You're amazing my friend, great I.D.! Upvote 0