Part-time job opportunities for my company (in CT, CO, FL, WA, and TX only)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just received an e-mail today before my shift was over from the VP of our HR Department. She was letting us know that our company, Higher One, has now opened more Seasonal Positions with the company for At-Home Part-time Customer Service Rep's (11am to 8pm shift) for our January 2010 peak season. The training class will start on December 28th, 2009.

The only things you will need are a good computer that is at least running Windows XP or better, a phone line with unlimited long distance (preferably a second line), and a high speed internet cable connection. The phone line with long distance must be a land-line only (no VOIP's), and the company will pay you $30 a month towards your monthly long distance bill.

I've been working for the company since August and I absolutely LOVE it! Not only do they pay REALLY well for it being a phone's job, but they are the nicest people I've ever worked with... and it is, by FAR, the best phone's job I've ever had where I actually enjoy working every day.

Being that it is a bank job, our company is closed on Saturdays & Sundays... and they are flexible if you have church or anything else throughout the week.

I can't promise anyone a job, because you must prove yourself to the company they you are at least a little knowledgeable with computers, and that you can perform the job in a professional manner as they require of every Rep for their company.

I know there's many people out of work on here and looking for a job, so I thought I'd try to help you guys & gals out.
Feel free to put my name (Brandon Carmichael) on there as the person you heard about the job from.

Go to this link, http://higherone.com/jobs/jobopenings.shtml
Then click on the link at the bottom that says "View All Job Opportunities"
And then click on the link that says, "Seasonal Home Based Customer Service Representative"
Just apply and you're all set!
Hope this helps some people...

Bran <><
i_n_logo.png

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish they was here in Ohio I would try it....Matt

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Wish they was here in Ohio I would try it....Matt

Me too, man... I think limited handful of states are due to state taxes that prevent them from expanding to other states. :-\

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread