What's new

part to a band uniform?????

detector dave

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
287
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
between Cadillac and Big Rapids
Detector(s) used
whites 6000 & spectrum
I found this at a old school, I found it near what looks like the old football feild. The school is still being used today.
 

Attachments

  • PHOT0245.webp
    PHOT0245.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 259
It kinda looks like a skull to me. I would almost bet that it was a decoration from a backpack or a pair of jeans or something like that. I don't see any type of clasp on it and it isn't really centered like it would be a necklace or bracelet. It looks like some of the stuff that they sell at Hot Topic which is a goth clothing store chain (I hate it when my daughters want to go there).

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ac...s/Misfits-Purple-Logo-Chain-Wallet-153553.jsp

Something like this wallet chain in the link above.

HH Charlie
 
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
It kinda looks like a skull to me. I would almost bet that it was a decoration from a backpack or a pair of jeans or something like that. I don't see any type of clasp on it and it isn't really centered like it would be a necklace or bracelet. It looks like some of the stuff that they sell at Hot Topic which is a goth clothing store chain (I hate it when my daughters want to go there).

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ac...s/Misfits-Purple-Logo-Chain-Wallet-153553.jsp

Something like this wallet chain in the link above.

HH Charlie
That is a good Idea it may have been off a backpack or something like that. I would still like to have more ideas if there is someone out there that has seen this before.
 
Upvote 0
Possibly a decorative accent for a band uniform / cap. . . ???

Just a thought. . .
 
Upvote 0
It kind of resembles the Drama masks. There are two masks: Comedy and Tragedy. This looks like the tragedy mask. At least this was the first thing that came to my mind. Very unusual to say the least.
 
Upvote 0
treasurehound said:
It kind of resembles the Drama masks. There are two masks: Comedy and Tragedy. This looks like the tragedy mask. At least this was the first thing that came to my mind. Very unusual to say the least.
I was thinking it look like that too, A mask of some sort. Thanks for the response.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom