kb1.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 837
  • kb2.JPG
    kb2.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 829
  • kb3.JPG
    kb3.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 855
Can we see a pic of the whole thing? Is it broken off something else? What are those other numbers on it? Did you dig other stuff near it?

DCMatt

Upvote 0
What you see is the whole thing. It is about 4 inches long and about 1 and a half wide. It says. PASS has the 53 cut out and then has 3B 4086 on it. Back is plain lots of odds and ends found in the area. There were two old houses and a garage on the site 15-20 years ago

I cannot post any other picture because I don't currently have the item. If I can get a hold of it I will take another picture of it

Upvote 0
ID card for Hotel .... :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
These are all the pictures I have /can get

It is a flat Piece of aluminum 4 inches from left to right 1&1/2 inches top to bottom. It says PASS in the upper left hand side of plate. 53 is cut out of the metal. And just above the 53 it says. 3B-4086. There is nothing on back.

I do not have this piece at the moment it is with someone else. Thanks

Upvote 0
You need to get the item back in your possession and take a really good pic with a solid background. I suggest something black as a background. You can then resubmit it and probably get a decent ID? All you are liable to get with that existing pic is some guesses. Monty

Upvote 0
Here's a wild guess. Since there was a garage on the property, it could be some sort of rebuild tag. PASS would indicate the part had been inspected.

This one doesn't look the same but is about the same size. It is on a WWII Jeep transmission.

F_Tie_Rod_Rebuilt_T18_004.jpg

DCMatt

Upvote 0
Quality control "station" stencil (passes q/control at st53...kinda mark).

Upvote 0
mastereagle22, thank for finding my quality control Stencil :hello2:

I pass everything from bad checks to flatulence :laughing9:

Just drop it in the nearest mailbox and it'll get back to me... :tongue3:

Upvote 0
i could be wrong but it might be a roof of an ant nest :help:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back