What's new

Password

I think the Political Forum is just a link to Facebook > Ha ha ha ha ha
 
G.I. The entire thread was moved by admin so there is nothing visible to type in that member will see....


American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
Glad to see those that wanted it have got the political forum they asked for but if you need some fluff and treasure hunting eye candy you can resurface here. Don't stay in there too long guys,come up for air every now and then!

We will see you there sometime Coily...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
We will see you there sometime Coily...

I'm not a charter member but fully support those that want to be heard and glad the powers that be allowed it. I'm all for free speech and squelching it on a site that promotes American ideals and values for all seemed wrong. I read more than I post when it comes to(insert P word here) but enjoy reading different points of view until it becomes personal attacks. I think a lot guys that wanted it seem so much smarter and better than that and I hope the forum opportunity is respected and gets to stick around a long time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom