B|lker Hero Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 673 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh, NC Detector(s) used Ace 250 And Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2007 Thread Owner #1 I tried to clean this under running water but the outer cladding is falling off It`s about the size and weight of a penny. I`m afraid to do anything else to it. HELP ///// AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Attachments uncleaned1.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 391 uncleaned2.webp 14.9 KB · Views: 391
I tried to clean this under running water but the outer cladding is falling off It`s about the size and weight of a penny. I`m afraid to do anything else to it. HELP ///// AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
I IndianaSmith Sr. Member Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Dec 27, 2007 #2 Might have been a steel penny? Not everything is salvageable....... Smitty
B|lker Hero Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 673 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh, NC Detector(s) used Ace 250 And Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2007 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Smitty, I was afraid of that type of reply so i`ll clean it and hopefully be able to see some relief on the base metal.
Thanks Smitty, I was afraid of that type of reply so i`ll clean it and hopefully be able to see some relief on the base metal.