What's new

PATRON SAINT OF ANIMALS

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a ride to Brooklyn on Sunday. With the Monster in hand, I figured I would search an old Park for some Silver. I gave it 6 hours but the silver managed to escape the coil of my trusty E-trac. I did come up with 2 brass caps, (in separate holes), that are actually the end caps for a cartridge fuse.
The Etrac managed to sniff out 85 coins, including 9 Wheat Pennies, the oldest were 1919, & 1920.
My find of the day was a St. Francis of Asissi medallion, (who is the Patron Saint of Animals). It was a custom dog tag for Stogie Boy. The name and phone number of the owner is also engraved on the back. I will give her a call the next time I head out to Brooklyn to arrange for a return.

IMG_5124.webpIMG_5123.webp

IMG_5125.webpIMG_5126.webp
 
Upvote 26
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom